Note: The course will start automatically. You will receive an email from us with your login info if you need to stop the course and resume later. If you are existing student logins will remain the same. If you do not see your login info in your inbox please check spam.
Each page has a time amount you have to spend on each one in order to mark as complete and move forward to the next section.
Video: 100 Mins
Lessons: 30 Mins Each
Quizzes/Evaluations: Not Timed
Dental Course Objectives:
- What are the basic bone grafting terms that you need to know?
- What materials do you use for basic bone grafting?
- What are the materials used for the advanced biologics?
- How is stem cell technology utilized for dental bone grafting?
- What are the insurance codes and business principles needed that can help your office transition to using bone grafting and stem cell technology?
- 2 hr - CD lecture: training and knowledge on products used in Stem Cell Bone Grafting for ridge preservation. Includes business fees to implement the product into your practice.
- 30 minute FaceTime with the course instructor
- SI Manual for stem cell grafting
- Course Exam
- 3 CE units PACE Approved from SII
- .25 cc of Demineralized Cortical/cancellous mix allograft bone
- .25 cc of Live Stems Cells - SI Force™
- 8 by 8 by 8 sponge/graft/delivery system for stem cells - SI Power™