Phoenix, Arizona – 4 Procedures to Accelerate Practice Growth – What is a Hybrid? – March 27, 2020
March 27 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Topic: “4 Procedures to Accelerate Practice Growth” & “What is a Hybrid?”
Speaker: Dr. James R. Chaffin & Dr. Calvin Brown, Jr
Date: Friday, March 27, 2020
Time: 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Location: Ocean Prime
5455 E High St #115, Phoenix, AZ 85054
*3 CE Credits
Please RSVP by calling Jewels at 888-660-2720. Seating is Limited.
About CE Course:
This lecture is for dentists who have not placed dental implants or who have some dental implant experience. In this dinner course you will learn the following:
1. Sedation – DOCS Education and case types while performing a sedation appointment.
2. Restorative Dentistry – 5 Case types when the patient is retaining teeth.
3. Dental Implants – Case types when a patient is losing all their teeth Discussions on diagnosing dentures, hybrids, and fixed bridges.
4. Grafting – Traditional grafting and New Stem Cell Grafting.
5. How to reach the skill level of learning how to place dental implants on big cases involving dentures, hybrids and fixed bridges like a specialist!
6. Case discussions, treatment planning, and preparation for big cases.
7. Learn how SI Institute Dental Implant Training can double your implant placement speed and comfort with placements whether this is new to you or you have experience currently.
8. Adding These 4 Procedures Easily Can Increase Your Dental Practice Over $200,000 a Year!